Our Mission, at Magical Journey Learning Center, is to create a foundational learning program that stimulates your scholar's curiosity, develops your leader's character, and cultivates your global citizen's compassion.
Our Beliefs in Action
- We invite parent involvement and ensure meaningful opportunities for parental engagement in their children's learning.
- Children learn to play and play to learn in creative activities that provide a strong academic foundation, cultivate strong character, improve interpersonal relationships, and strengthen the mind-body connection.
- We create curricula based on interesting, developmentally appropriate themes that are relevant to the academic, social, and emotional learning needs of children.
- Welcoming, vibrant classrooms honor the interests and skills of our students. Every day, we challenge our young learners to think critically and creatively within and beyond our walls.
- Service learning is embedded in the curriculum, providing daily opportunities for our children to develop goodwill and good heart as they meaningfully impact the lives of their friends, families, and community.
- Fostering caring, respectful relationships with our students and their families is essential for learning.
- Children will thrive in a place that celebrates their sense of wonder and values play.
- Research-based instruction provides an essential foundation for children.
- A robust early childhood program focuses on the whole child, including cognitive, emotional, social, and physical development.
- Community service elevates the human experience and instills a sense of social justice that helps us live and learn together in a global society.